I hope your summer is starting well and you have some opportunities to get out and enjoy the warmer weather. Over the summer I will be making some small changes to my communications with clients and friends. I want to take this opportunity to outline what I will be doing and also ask in advance for feedback.
My blog site The Money Tree will be updated every week with news, stories and links to articles that I think you will find interesting. In addition to our regular meetings and calls, I think it will be a great way to address trends and hot topics in the Financial Planning world. Your feedback here would be more than welcome, I want to know what topics you want addressed, for example interest rate trends, debt management etc..
I’m hoping we can get some feedback and conversation in a number of ways. Please feel free to comment on the blog posts,or, if you would prefer, comment on my Facebook fan page. And of course, you can always call or email with any comments.
I will also be mailing out my semi-annual market report later in the summer which many of you have enjoyed in the past.
Enjoy your summer and I look forward to sharing some ideas with you over the coming months.
No comments:
Post a Comment